The TOEIC® test for teachers
- Placement test online: an easy way to check proficiency level of the group (useful especially at the beginning of the year)
- It is a valid and reliable measure of students’ performance (comparison of test scores at the beginning and at the end of the year)
- Easy assessment of teaching efficiency – graph demonstrating the results – provides meaningful feedback on students’ strengths and weaknesses in the context of the whole group
BENEFITS FOR LANGUAGE SCHOOLS
- Enables to check the group's Enlish proficiency level in an easy manner (very helpful especially at the beginning of the academic year)
- Precise control over the progress of trainees
- Check the effectiveness of training in companies - an effective audit tool
- The result of a number of points and a graphical representation of a person's skills
- Quick tests (exams checks and analyzes your computer)
- Rank international certification - a valuable supplement of the trainee's CV
- Examination at the end of the course as a motivation to attend at every class
- Confirmation of the reputation of the school and offered quality of education
VOCABULARY AND EXCERCISES
The TOEIC® test has been designed to assess the practical knowledge of English language in the workplace.
You will prepare your students to take the TOEIC® Test with typical Office/Business English course.
For useful vocabulary visit the TOEIC VOCAB BLOG
BOOKS AND OTHER RESOURCES
You can also purchase books and other interesting TOEIC® and TOEFL® resources in the ETS Global store.