1. The privacy of all users of our Internet testing platform is extremely important to us. We never share this information with other entities unless we have the consent of the User. User has the right to access and correct personal information and to remove it from Users’ accounts database.
2. The administrator of the platform undertakes to take any technically necessary and reasonable steps to protect personal data against the access and interference of third parties, as well as any unauthorized use.
3. We use cookie files to store the information about personal settings.
4. We may use advertisements from third parties. Some of our advertisers may use some technologies such as Web cookies or text files placed on users' computers in order to analyze the way users use the website. All information generated by cookies about the visiting patterns of the user (including his/her IP address) will be transferred to Google and stored by them on servers in the USA. Google will use this information to evaluate the way you use the website, to create reports on website’s traffic for websites operators and to provide other services related to the traffic on internet websites as well as the Internet use. Google may disclose this information to third parties, in accordance with applicable law or when they process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not combine user’s IP address with any other data in their possession.
6. This website uses Google Analytics, services of monitoring website’s traffic provided by Google, Inc.